Monday, April 30, 2007

nothing too much to say

I wished dinosaurs would come back. I wonder if all the worlds problems would seem as important if a raptor might jump out from behind that tree over there. would I care if gas prices were $7 a gallon if a herd of triceratops might stampede during rush hour. would I ever hear another inane conversation over whose cell phone was cooler if a T-Rex decided to move into the field behind my neighbors house.
But of course this wont happen.
with any luck maybe aliens will invade.

4 comments:

jarvenpa said...

My youngest son expects that dinosaurs are going to come back, but since he has Down Syndrome his perspective is a little different.
I wouldn't mind strolling out and running into a large plant eating dinosaur..well, possibly not exactly running into it, but observing from a safe distance.
Wise aliens are keeping at a safe distance as well, don't you think?

rain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NotCarrie said...

My sister would be excited, she loves dinos.

tiny dancer said...

I thought we were putting up fences against aliens?