Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Man there's some dust gathering here

my long absence is due to the ever so change'n life.
work: i was relocated, that took some time to settle in
faith was reared off a horse and got her hand stepped on so now we have physicsl therapy twice a week, but she is completly healed and doing well
i meet a fantastic woman and come october we're doing the semi huge step
moving in with eachother ( wish me luck she has 2 daughters 14 and 11 )

as for the story
i dont want it to be just another love story i want it to be different
but because of my girl friend and how she makes me feel i kept finishing each part all sappy and lovey ( yuck!!! )

keep an eye out 'cus there will be more story developing just bear ( " GRRRRR " ) with me

Spyder

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's great to hear from you!! let it be sappy, let it be lovey. congratulations, all the right words :)

NotCarrie said...

hand stepped on by a horse?

Ow

Kimia said...

HI :) I wish you luck .. Take it easy :D I am happy for you :D

tiny dancer said...

OMG! That's awesome! I mean the moving in together thing.
It's tricky at first. Getting the kids and everybody to evolve together... but it'll happen. Don't stress.
I'm so extremely happy for you.
Good vibes your way.

Anonymous said...

It all sounds good. I'm happy for you.
Best to you,
Always

serenagratia said...

Nothing but the best for you, always. Miss you.

Spyder said...

THanks for all the kind words

Arctic Skipper said...

Oh, I'm so glad things are going well! Best of luck! :)

jarvenpa said...

And..it is October! I hope your luck is holding, and that the daughters like you.